• JSTOR’s Open Community Collections initiative unlocks the potential of Sorbello Foundation’s The Italian Scene collection by making the bulletin issues freely available on the platform researchers, faculty, and students already know and use.
• Collections shared on JSTOR reach millions of researchers around the world.
• Key benefits
• The ideal environment and audience
The Italian Scene will be discovered in JSTOR alongside journal articles, ebooks, primary sources, and a
rapidly growing number of images from Artstor. All this on a platform designed for and used by more than 81
million scholars and students across 170 countries and territories every year.
• Openly available
The Italian Scene is fully accessible—not behind a paywall or isolated on an unknown site.
• Increased awareness of your institution
The Sorbello Foundation has its own landing page on JSTOR.
• A robust platform for research and learning
The Italian Scene benefits from the features of the JSTOR platform and interface, including full-text search; citation management tools, filtering and faceting; content download and sharing; as well as innovative research tools such as Text Analyzer and Workspace.